Saturday, February 22, 2014

When Game of Thrones Women are Disney Princesses

Daily Amusing Entertainment - Disney Princesses Game of Thrones

Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?

Yes, it is neat indeed.  Well, Game of Thrones is in the air, come April and I could finally begin living in Westeros again.  I've actually stopped reading the books coz I no longer want to ruin the experience by nitpicking on details that were omitted and/or changed.  Just like the Red Wedding, for those who have not read the book, that was a real shocker, but for those of us who have.. to me at least, such event has been eclipsed by details, details.

Keep going to see who's who in the Disney Princesses.


These are the works of Deviant Artist DjeDjehuti [All images from his site]















I vote for Ariel as Melisandre.

No comments:

Post a Comment