Thursday, February 6, 2014

It's Easy, You Just Cross Your Eyes And Blow

Amusing Random Things - Stereogram

Wait, I think I got that instruction wrong.

Stereograms.  Ahhh, the magical world where hidden 3D images appear and where you appear as a nutjob describing the 3d image for those who don't know how to see.

    What do you mean you don't see it?  It's there!
    Where?
    There!
    Where?
    There!
    I don't see it.
    It's there!  There's the head, the tail, and the wings!
    ...
    Look, it's floating in the air right in front of you!
    Okayyyy.  I'm gonna go now.
    Wait!  Don't go! It's really there!
    ...
    I promise!



This stereogram video is a brilliant idea, both useful in practicing your cross-eyed look for the valentines and as well as making your boss leave you alone thinking you're losing it.  After all, would a sane person watch a static screen?  No, I don't think so too.

Oh and if you want to be part of a music video, hit the link after the stereogram one and just follow the instructions, no, not the how-to-see-in-3D instructions.  -_-



Be part of a music video.  Honest!

Need help in seeing 3D?  Go here.


No comments:

Post a Comment