Thursday, February 20, 2014

Curling - Explained

Sports Event - Curling Olympics

No, I'm not talking about the hair salon treatment, I'm talking about the event in Winter Olympics.

Right up till about 5 minutes ago, I've no clue that what I was watching on the TV was actually an olympic event.  All the while, I thought those guys were just cleaning the ice or something, like polishing it for the next event.. What I don't get is why do they need to launch a kettle-looking thing before they start scrubbing.  But as it turns out, it's actually an event, and it's called Curling.

Keep going to watch the explanation of the sport by the soothing voice of Sir David Frederick Attenborough, the all-familiar voice from the natural history programs.


The Alpha Female and The Herd.

No comments:

Post a Comment