Monday, February 17, 2014

What Does the F** Say

Amusing Random Things - What does the fox say

Fox.  The * was there because my keyboard malfunctioned while typing the title and I'm too lazy to edit it.

Yes, I'm lazy like that sometimes. Sorry.  My 9-year-old daughter had me watch this clip I think, for a thousand times today, and it's been stuck in my head all day long that I need some release.  It's like an alien chestbuster that has been clawing at me from the insides that needs to be out, like, now.

Keep on reading for the video.

Music is by Ylvis, a comedy duo from Norway, made up of brothers Vegard and Bard Ylvisaker. Animation is from this Youtube's user channel.



The fox actually says something like "mereinngng."  Don't believe me?  Here's a happy fox video sounding just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment