Monday, February 3, 2014

I know, I Know "Not Another Transformers Movie"

Movies - Transformers

Hear me out though.

If I may quote the words of  Anthony Jeselnik from Comedy Central Roast.  This is done with some minor embellishments.  This is McFarlane's third time hosting the show the fourth film in Michael Bay's Transformers which would come as no surprise because when Seth McFarlane Michael Bay does something, then by God the heavens, he repeats the living sh*t out of it.  Funny guy.



However, after I saw Optimus Prime riding a T-Rex Dinobot, I was like, Holy Sh*t!!!

If I'm gonna watch this movie for just one reason, it's that.  Though I wouldn't be surprised if the Dinobot riding segment would last but a mere 60 seconds.  Meh, still gonna watch it.



More than meets the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment