Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Punch Drunk Love - A Tale of a Drunk, a Punch, and Neighbor Love

Funny,Random Things - One Punch Knockout

It was like the picture above, only the knockout lasted longer.. wayyyy longer.

Tough-looking guy complete with tattoos bangs on your doorsteps threatening to do unpleasant things to you.  What kind of things? I don't know, like shoving a big cucumber right up your cornhole is one.  Now out of the million unpleasant things that  you could think of, why would I choose that as an example?  I've no clue.  I was just here writing this post while eating a donut and I've thought of cucumbers.  Weird.

Anyway, it looked like the guy was out cold for a full night.  Granted, he may have come to earlier and decided to sleep away his drunkenness in the hallway..  That, or he suffered brain damage from his fall.

To see the punch that rivals that of Manny Pacquiao's, you know what to do.



I think it's brain damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment