Monday, February 10, 2014

I Swish My Cape at You!

Amusing Plane Landing

If you have not seen Planes, you wouldn't understand.

One of the perks of being a parent is having an excuse to watch children movies in theaters without receiving judging looks.  

"Two tickets please."
"By the way, I'm only here for my kid you know.  My son's been asking the whole morning for us to watch this."
"Dad, can we watch something else instead?  I want to see Inception."
"Err..  Quiet."
"He's so excited he's confusing himself."
"I'm not confused! I really don't want to watch this."
"Quiet down I'll treat you to ice cream later."
"Yay!"



So how's that intro related to this post?  Nothing really except for the bit about Planes.  This clip shows you what's it like to be duct-taped at the bottom of an airplane as it lands.  Pretty cool actually.  Now why would you be duct-taped at the bottom of an airplane?  I don't know, you tell me.


I'm just a love machine, and I won't work for nobody but you.

No comments:

Post a Comment