Tuesday, February 4, 2014

All I Want for Next Christmas

Amusing, Games, Gadgets - Skyrim

I want this.  Like now.

Cyberith Virtualizer + Oculus Rift + Wii Controller, now that's what I call a dream rig.  And I've just the perfect plan on what to say to my wife to get her blessings.  You see, Skyrim has an expansive free-roaming game world - 37.1 km² if translated in real-world - almost all of that is explorable.  Also, if you're just starting, you'd have to run your butt from one place to another doing quests - all 37.1km² of it.



Running is a good exercise experts say.  You wouldn't argue with an expert now would you?

"Honey,  remember saying you wanted that motorized treadmill?  You're not going to believe it but I got some really great news for you!"





I'm Dovahkiin Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment