Thursday, February 27, 2014

Two Epic GoPro Videos

Daily Sports Gadgets - GoPro

There are a lot of GoPro videos out there but I think these two take the cake.

I used to fancy myself becoming a world-class athlete when I was small.  Images of Olympic grandeur and the thrill of standing before a crowd of thousands often enter my young mind.  I dreamed of being a sprinter or a hurdler back then.  However, my dreams of being  a sprinter was cut short really early in life with an epiphany during a game of tag.  I could never be the kid that's never the "IT."  It's like fate was telling me something.  I'm in IT now, so I guess that's what it was telling me then.  Did that make sense?

Keep going to see the videos.

My Personal Choice.




Just for the sheer awesomeness of skydiving from the edge of space.



Geronimo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment