Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Flappy Bird Final Level Boss

Daily, Funny, Gadgets, Games - Flappy Bird Final Levels

Who do you think stands before the duck bird.

Yes, yes, we've all heard of this awful, awful, game everyone who has played love to hate.  It's about the journey of one poorly-drawn bird (my 7-year-old son could do a ton better) navigating through a series of familiar-looking pipes with familiar-sounding chimes that appear to have no ending.  Or is there?

While I'm already contented with my personal best at 26, this guy in the video has taken the Fapping Bird game, did I just say fapping?  Sorry, Flappy..  well beyond the realms of reality.

Keep going for the video.

Of course you know, this is a cleverly edited clip by these guys, don't you? [Sploid Article]


Personally, I think Kuppa would have been a better choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment