Thursday, February 20, 2014

A Dot Matrix Printer's Rendition of Eye of the Tiger

Daily Amusing Gadgets - Eye of the Tiger Printer

Wanda!!!

Here's something you don't see everyday, a dot matrix printer.  But you know what's something you don't see more of everyday than a dot matrix printer?  A singing dot-matrix printer!  Yes, sir.  This is a video of a printer with its own rendition of Eye of the Tiger.   It's not the full song co'z you know doing so might blow the printer's head but it's still awesome.  Oh and I should go back from my word, this guy's genius level is genius^9, which means you can't get more genius than that.  If you do you'd divide by zero.

Hit the jump to watch the printer sing this Survivor's classic.

*Volume Warning


[As seen from this site]

I think I'll play this while I do my circuit training.

No comments:

Post a Comment