Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Awesome Dad and Daughter Bonding

Vehicle Family Time, Fun - Driving with Dad

Just listen to the kid's laughter.

I don't understand why this video got a lot of negative feedback.  The dad obviously knows what he's doing as I reckon he's a pro or a semi-pro in drifting, plus the kid is strapped securely in her toddler car seat.  I mean how's it different with the two of them in a roller coaster?  This guy takes the time to show his kid a good time and that alone lands this dude in my good side.


It's a dad and kid bonding. It's expected that there'd be some roughness in the activity, that's what we dads are for, to introduce some adventure to our kids.  That makes us the perfect complement to the the nurturing safety provided by their moms.

If I had the skills that this guy has, I'd certainly show my kids the same treat.


Weeeeee!!!!