Monday, February 17, 2014

300-meter Sniping With a Glock 9MM

Gadgets - Random Things: Sniping with a Glock 9mm

This guy could be in Impossible Shots.

I'm no expert at sniping for many reasons, mostly because I don't own a gun, but I imagine hitting a target 300M away is difficult enough, let alone hit it with a hand pistol.  This guy though makes it look easy. Three hits on a figure 11 target at 300 meters in a windy day with less than 40 rounds fired.. Sorry, I don't know what to make of that if it's epic or not, like I said I'm no expert.  But what am I saying, he's Instructor Zero!  Of course it's easy for him.  He's the resulting progeny of combining Chuck Norris and Leonidas genomes.  Just don't let him say "collateral damage."

Hit the jump for the video.


   
It's the beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment