Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pfft, I Can Make My Son's Toy Copter Do Better Stunts

Amusing Vehicles - RC Planes

Making it do omelettes is just one.  No kidding.

Seriously though, this guy got mad skillz.  If you have tried controlled RC flight, you'd surely agree.  I pitty the toy pilot though, I can only imagine it experiencing red outs and black outs brought about by G-force. It's a toy you'd say, yeah well, toys have feelings too.  Ask Woody.

Videos after the jump.





Speaking of Gs, an average person can tolerate 5-7Gs before passing out which means that we should be able to survive the most vicious of roller coasters (Tower of Terror at 6.3G) with our dignity intact.  Pilots however need to be able to handle more than 7Gs and are thus trained  in what is called High-G Training. Here you would see them in training with some comedic flairs.




If it was me, I'd probably pass out after just being strapped to the chair.


No comments:

Post a Comment