Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Fus! Ro! Dah!

If you're into gaming, you probably know the meaning of the title.

Ahh, Skyrim. The great world that is not.  Never have I stuck around playing a game this long, not even with Diablo and all its sequels.  Two years after it was released, here I am still at it.  It's because of Skyrim that I have not seriously played any new game that came out in 2012 and 2013.  Starcraft II, Crysis 3,  Assassin's Creed III, Total War: Rome II, Diablo 3, and other great games in those two years that I have bought and either installed in my laptop but have not really seriously played at all or left in their DVD sleeves to gather dust.  I get bored after just a few minutes of playing those that I've installed. This is not good for my gaming health.  Not good at all.

What makes Skyrim great?  Well, it's got 9.5 rating from IGN (which translates into Amazing) and it's 1 of  2 of the only western games that got a perfect score in Japan's infamous Famitsu.  See for yourself.


I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment