Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Prelude to the Clone Wars

Whatever happened to the novelty of Star Wars.

Part of the appeal why Star Wars is a great trilogy is because of the mystery that came with starting the series with IV, instead of an I. Sure, the IV was just added later, but something about not starting with I that drew people to it.  It's not normal. But a brilliant idea.

Sad thing is, brilliant ideas are often exploited because, well, they're brilliant.  So in goes the I, the II, and the III.  You see, I didn't care much about these three prequels, and that's saying something considering I'm a big Star Wars fan.  Only good thing about the three films combined was the double-edge light saber but other than that, forget it.  And now they're coming up with VII, VIII, and IX.  Right.  Talk about beating a dead horse.  Really beating it.  Good for George Lucas to finally get the message by bailing out of the sequels. Though I would think he bailed out because of the really bad flak he received for making the three prequels.

The force is strong in the one who made the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment