Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Enlarge Your Vessel Without Pills

Please, put that p***s pump away, I'm talking about boats here.

We all know of at least one person that will always say you can't do this, you can't do that, you can't do anything.  Certain times, this negativism will be masked as being a "realist view."  Sure, being grounded, knowing your limits, is a good thing.  But you know, all these great things that the world has right now, all the achievements, these were not born from this "can't do" thinking.  I know, you might think that this does not suit me saying all this stuff.  I'm saying the same thing too to myself - "You can't say that."  Well guess what self, I can.

Aanndd.. scene.

So did the folks in Blohm+Voss Shipyard when people said that you can't increase an existing boat's length.


Something to ponder:  A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment