Thursday, January 23, 2014

Best Motivational Video of the Day

Have you heard about Lizzie Velasquez? I haven't.. Not until today, that is.

To see such strength of character from a really frail looking person is truly inspiring.  Having to turn all that negativity towards something positive. Wow.  I'm sure at some point in your life you've encountered a really bad criticism that when you look at it, it's not really criticism at all but a personal attack instead.  We have had our fair share but I would think they would fail miserably in comparison to what this brave woman experienced and still experiencing.  

What's her secret weapon?  Her parents.  Wish that I could also impart such strength to my kids.




More video here:   http://shockable.com/lizzie-velasquez-reaction-response/

No comments:

Post a Comment