Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Reservoir Dogs - A Must Watch

If you're a Tarantino fan that is.  Which I am.

I've always thought his breakthrough was with Pulp Fiction but turned out I wasn't reading Wiki enough.  Well I admit, I didn't really care much about Tarantino's history and what not.. I like the man's films and that's it.  I really don't know that he was born in March 27, 1963 and that his career began in the 80s and that he's been romantically linked with  Mira Sorvino Allison AndersSofia Coppola Julie Dreyfus (how did this one happen???) and Didem Erol (and this one???).. Props for the conquests there mister. 

Ok, I might have been reading too much of his bio that I digress.  Here's the trailer and I highly recommend that you watch the whole film.  



Spoiler.  The chronological order of the story is messed up, but of course you already know that.


No comments:

Post a Comment