Friday, January 24, 2014

Delivery of Lamborghini Veneno - The World's Most Expensive Retail Car

Price tag is $4,106,000 which is the highest to date according to my sources.. don't ask who they are.

I've always been a fan of Lamborghini.  This one though a beauty in its own right, definitely does not take the cake. Too many flares and angles.  Not like the smooth angled lines of the Sesto Elemento or Aventador.   The rev at 1.19 though is just orgasmic.

Cool car, the owner not much.  I don't know, somehow he comes to me as a douche. Yeah yeah, I'm just bitter like all the others who can't afford a multi-million dollar car.  But hey, I got an excuse.  I just got robbed. So shut it and let me go about my ranting.
I'd probably be a douche about it too if I own one.. and likely I'll be singing "I feel you creeping, I can see you from my shadow. Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Veneno."  Douchery at its finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment