Friday, January 24, 2014

Street Justice for a Thief

Remember those movie scenes where the mark is bumped and their valuables are taken without the mark noticing?  We would think, that's impossible!  There's no way you wouldn't feel that.  I used to think that way too.

I was pickpocketed today in the train ride on my way home.  Thief or likely thieves got away with my company-issued Blackberry.  The heist happened when I was stepping off from the train, somebody grabbed my left shoulder hard which prompted me to turn sideways to the left looking for that person (was thinking someone I knew).  The phone was at my right pocket, front side.  After turning and not seeing anyone I knew, I simply continued walking.  And voila, several steps after, I checked my right pocket, the phone's gone, and so is the train. Damned thieves.

Luckily they weren't able to take my wallet which was also at the time in the same pocket.
I wonder what level you would have to be in your summoning skill in order for you to summon a street justice mob.

No comments:

Post a Comment