Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Awesome Parenting - I'm Being Sarcastic

I was literally holding my breath the entire time.

I am a father of two.  Two really adorable kids that have the knack of staying in my face when I am at home, which for the most part is really adorable but you know sometimes, it just gets too much.  You know those times when you're really really tired from a day's work and you just want to chill.. you know have some time to think for yourself.. or those times when you really want to do something productive like doing household chores.. write your blog.. play Skyrim. Ok, maybe the last one is pushing it, but you get the idea.

Now, I might not be the best parent out there,  but this is just wrong in so many levels that it's not even funny.  You don't believe me?  Watch.
My advice, don't forget to breath.




No comments:

Post a Comment