Thursday, January 23, 2014

Excuse me, do you have the time?

Time is gold they say, but the piece that tells it is sometimes worth more.

A decent watch is a must have for a good gentleman getup. They don't have to be uber expensive, just nice enough that it doesn't scream "look at me I'm filthy rich," but of course you don't want to project the "look at me I'm the connoisseur of cheap" look.

That idea might work for a working-class like me, but if you are filthy rich, I don't see why you can't rock these watches out. If I were, I would love the Patek Philippe Sky Moon Tourbillon at #5. Because I get two sides of a watch for the price of one.  Neat.  Besides, who doesn't want to see the lunar cycle, huh?

Plus its name has Tourbillon in it. It sounds French.


Most Expensive Watches


“Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.” 
― Anthony G. Oettinger

No comments:

Post a Comment