Wednesday, April 30, 2014

When Celebrities are Commoners

Daily Random Funny Celebrities - Common People

'Tis all one, I will show myself a tyrant: when I have fought with the men, I will be cruel with the
maids, and cut off their heads.

"Say what?"  That is Shakespeare mon frere'.  "Yeah, so what's the point?"  Shakespeare, royalties, commoners?  "Doesn't make any sense."  Ahh... Indeed, I should have ask'd you that before.  "Good, glad to see you come around."  Now I'll tell you without asking: my master is the great rich Capulet; and if you be not of the house of Montagues, I pray, come and crush a cup of wine. Rest you merry!  "You're hopeless."  Begone! Foul beast!  Begone!

Arrr, now what say you, you of noble blood shall go on to the clicky clicky. "That's pirate, not Shakespeare."  Begone!  Foul beast!  Arrr!  

Do the clicky clicky.


Seriously, these are the works of New York-based artist, Danny Evans (click if you want to see more), showcasing his Photoshop skills.

Read here first from this blog.















So commoners are usually fat?  I'm offended.

No comments:

Post a Comment