Monday, April 28, 2014

Pretty Awesome Short Films

Daily Random Film - Best Shorts

Hollywood could surely use a page (or two) out of these director's notebook.

Here's a couple of short films that will make you wish they were full featured films.  What do you get when you combine The Hunger Games, Oblivion, and Predators?  You get Project Skyborn by Marko Slavnic. A nice short Sci-Fi that messes up your mind.  The second one, Lights Out by David Sandberg has the feel of Paranormal Activity with a pinch of The Conjuring.  Quite scary.  It's the reason why I'm not sleeping with the lights off at the moment.

I'm telling you, both shorts are guaranteed to have you wanting for more, or your money back.  "I didn't pay for anything."  Oh did I forget to mention?  I'm charging your credit card $1,000,000.00 for each visit you make here. *wink* *wink*

Hit the jump to watch the short films.






Disclaimer:  Lights Out may increase your electricity bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment