Monday, April 28, 2014

How To Ruin An Expensive Sport Bike

Daily Random News Vehicles - Sportsbike Accident

And be an organ donor too!

If you're not going fast you're not doing it right.  I'm sure I've read that somewhere about owning super cars and super bikes.  Not sure if that is a company slogan or just a bunch of nonsense that someone with a deathwish wrote down in a review. Whichever the case maybe is not important because this guy must have also read that statement and is actually living up to it.

With such recklessness and total disregard for safety, it's a wonder how he's managed to stay alive up to this point.  It's a wonder still how he's gone out of this accident unscathe, well maybe a broken bone or two but he still lives!  Ooo! I know! I know!  "What?" He's Johnny Blaze.  "Johny who?"  Johny Blaze, the Ghost Rider..  You know, flaming motorbike, a flaming skull for a head? "..." Played by Nicolas Cage?  Pictured above?  "Oh yeah."  You're a bit slow on the uptake aren't you?  I kid, I kid.

Well anyway, keep going to see the video..  wish I could say the crash and burn video, but I don't want to give you false hopes,  it's just a crash.. but a good one! Promise.




Rest of the video here.

Look into my eyes!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment