Monday, April 14, 2014

The Boy's Back in Town!

Oh yes!

It was an extremely fun and terribly tiring two weeks of sun, sand, and sea.. It was so tiring that I actually felt the need for a holiday from my holidays. Imagine that. But the most that got beaten was, you guess it, my wallet.  It's so thin now that I'm afraid it's bulimic.  I'm telling you, grand vacations are not good for your wallet.. not at all. But who am I kidding, would I do another grand vacation again?  Hell yeah!

"That's great and all, but where's our presents?" Err.  Here's a picture we snapped of Boracay beach, would that be enough?

Daily Travels - Boracay

By the way, I'm still reeling from all the activities that I may still need to rest out a bit before I can resume regular blogging, so don't hold your breaths just yet, you lovely folks you.

No comments:

Post a Comment