Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Terrible Boat Accident Should Not Be Funny

Daily Random Funny Boat Accident

But it is.

I wanted to say "But sadly it is," however, I'm not sure if by adding "sadly" would be less mean and actually make a point that making fun of someone's demise is wrong or by doing so would add more insult because it meant that it was indeed funny and thereby saying that making fun of someone's demise is alright. .. Wait.. or is it the other way around ... Now I'm confused.  What I'm saying is, I'm concerned that by saying that it is or it is not would imply that I'm a hypocrite either way and make me less of a credible writer no matter what path I choose despite me being sorry for the passengers, because come on, between the boat driver and the one who edited the original clip, this is just way too funny to pass up.

Keep going to see the take down.



Driver: I'm too sexy for my job... too sexy for myyyyuyeyrueyterekrtebjgdjagsdj

No comments:

Post a Comment