Monday, May 19, 2014

A Game of Death

Daily Random Amusing - Russian Kids Dangerous Stunts

Or in plain words, crazy Russian kids having fun.

We all know the story, It's all fun and games until that little slip.. and BOOM! Or more appropriately, SPLAT!  Stupid?  No doubt.  Dangerous?  Absolutely.  But you gotta admit, what they're doing is just awe-inspiring.  I'm literally holding my breath as I watch them do their stunts.  Just when I thought I've seen it all when it comes to climbing towers without safety harnesses then these guys, these guys just take it to a whole new level. Insanity.  At this rate, I hazard their life expectancy wouldn't be very long. Not that they care anyway.

Hit the jump to watch and get your palms all sweaty.



Alternative Youtube link - click here

Insane in the membrane.  Insane in the brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment