Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The New Mortal Kombat Will Want To Make You

Daily Games News - Mortal Kombat X

I dunno, finish someone off?

Get it?  Finish someone off?  Ha ha ha.  <sarcasm voice> "Very clever."  </sarcasm voice> I know right?  Sometimes I even surprise myself.  But hey, have you seen the trailer yet?  It's the new installment in the Mortal Kombat franchise, Mortal Kombat X. "Is it read as Eks or Ten?"  I don't know.  Why would you care anyway?  It's a new Mortal Kombat and if the gameplay mechanics *cough* environmental objects *cough* would be as good as the trailer then it's going to be an awesome game.  If there's one thing that I don't like though, it is the outcome of the fight.  Oh and the music.  Guess that makes it two.

Hit the jump for the video.



 What a crappy Sub-zero player.

No comments:

Post a Comment