Monday, June 9, 2014

The Hellevator

Daily Random News - Elevator from Hell

0 to 60 or in this case 1 to 31 in 15 seconds flat.

It's the nightmare that everyone riding an elevator dreads..  "Riding with a clown with a pet skunk?" No. Why would a clown have a pet skunk?  As I was saying .. "Being trapped in the elevator with a moose?" No.  Moose? As I was saying .. "Riding with a giant tarantula that's singing Everything is Awesome?" Wait, what? You've got some weird stuff going on in your mind there pal.  Who are you?  "I am your father." Really.  "Ok ok, I am your conscience."  Right.  I don't have one you dweeb. "Now you do."  Go away.  "I can't.  I'm part of you."  "Inside you." ... "What does that even mean ... ?"

Let's just get on with the clip.



 
Click here for the full story.

Everything is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment