Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Gravity-Defying Skateboard A.K.A Hoverboard from Back to the Future 2 Commercial Is Fake?

Daily Gadget News - Hoax Hoverboard

Sadly it is. Yes.

So hold your horses, don't go running to your favorite gadget stores just yet, hovering skateboards are not available for sale.  Because despite of the actors, athletes, musicians, and what not, there are no hovering skateboards in real life buddy.  Maybe they got one in Area 51, I don't know, I'd love to take a look but I think I have a bigger chance of seeing Superman in real-life than actually seeing the insides of that facility. Conspiracy I tell you.

Anyway, if you think for a second that the commercial you saw was real, sorry, got news for you.

Hit the jump to see the viral commercial.


Read from this Business Insider post [click here]

Business Insider forgot to include the possibility of yet another Discovery Channel's fantasy documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment