Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Boy of 13 Builds Nuclear Reactor


By doing so, he becomes the youngest fusioneer to date.

Beating the previous world holder who was 14 years old and beating me by a good 50+ years.  I can hear your sarcastic grunts, ok, by a good 100 years then. Fine, 1000 years. Satisfied?  Anyway, what did I make when I was 13..  Honestly, I can't even remember what I did when I was 13.  I vaguely recall the classes let alone the lessons that the teachers were trying to teach us. I do remember learning how to play a sound by blowing into my clasp hands though, which I didn't know then is called Hand Ocarina. You don't know how?  Go here.

Hit the jump to see the actual demonstration of the nuclear reactor.


More information can be found here - http://jamiesfusionproject.blogspot.com/
First read here in this Gizmodo article.

I doubt though that learning the hand ocarina counts as a worthwhile achievement.  Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment