Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Chicken Whisperer

Amusing Daily Random - Chicken Hypnotized

For when you need to kill your own food.

When I was small, my dad kept chickens in our backyard for our consumption.  I remember feeding small chicks, seeing them grow, and forming some sort of bond with them.  Well you know how it is being young, even an ant becomes your pet.  Eventually the day comes when the family needs to cook some chicken soup.

Now who gets to chop the chicken's head off?  It's either my dad or my older sister.  It's a nasty business I tell you.  Our eldest brother and I could never bring ourselves to kill one.  What can I say, I've a soft heart for the bird, but man, were they delicious.

Keep going to for the short clip.






Apparently, similar techniques can be used with other animals.



Chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment